首页 > 新闻动态 > 酒店客房用品常用英语30句

新闻动态

酒店客房用品常用英语30句
2017-07-07 16:08:17
 
 英语现在逐渐普及,酒店很多时候也会接待一些外国友人,所有用适当会一些英语会给酒店形象加分的,今天给大家分享英语系列之酒店客房用品常用英语,Study well and make progress every day.
  酒店客房常用英语30句
  1.  Housekeeping .May I come in?
  客房服务员。我能进来吗?
  2.  Here are the light switch,the temperature adjuster,the closet and the minibar.
  这是电灯开关、温度调节器、衣柜和小冰箱。
  3.  There are 2 scokets in thebathroom, one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.
  浴室内有两个插座,分别是用于110伏和220伏电压。
  4.  The hot water supply is round theclock in our hotel.
  我们宾馆有24小时的热水供应。
  5.  The menu is on the door knob.Mark down the items and time for your breakfast and hang it outside the door.
  这是挂门餐牌。请标明用早餐的品名和时间,并把它挂在门外。
  6.  Here’s the hotel’s servicebooklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDDcalls from your room.
  这是我们宾馆的服务指南和电话号码本。您可以从房间内打国内直拨电话和国际直拨电话。
  7.  Excuse me .May I clean your roomnow?
  对不起,打扰了。我现在能不能为您打扫房间?
  8.  We usually make up the check-outrooms first, but we can do your room earlier on your request.
  我们通常先做走房,但我们也可以按您的要求先做您的房间。
  9.  I’m sorry to hear that you’reill. Shall I get you a doctor?
  听到您生病了,我很遗憾。要我给您请个大夫吗?
  10.If you don’t want to be disturbed, just hangthe DND sign outside the door.
  如果您不想被打扰,就请将这“请勿打扰”的牌子挂在门外。
  11.I’m afraid you’ll have to contact the frontoffice for the extra bed.
  恐怕您得和前厅部联系加床事宜。
  12.Just leave your laundry in the laundry bag.
  请把要洗的衣物放在洗衣袋中。
  13.We charge 50% more for the expresslaundry service.
  快洗服务我们加收50%费用。
  14.Our hotel will pay for the laundry damage.The indemnity shall not exceed 10 times the laundry fee.
  我们饭店会赔偿洗衣毁损。赔偿费不超过洗衣费的10倍。
  15.Our guest center provides baby-sittingservices. There are some experienced and reliable baby-sitters.
  我们房务中心提供婴儿看护服务。那儿有富有经验且又可靠的保姆。
  16.The baby-sitting service is 10 yuanan hour, for a minimum of 4 hours.
  托婴服务收费为每小时10元,4小时起算。
  17.I’ll bring one more blanket to you rightaway.
  我马上给您再拿条毯子来。
  18.I’m sorry, but you’ll have to pay penaltiesfor it.
  对不起,为此您需付罚金。
  19.I’mawfully sorry about it.
  我对此十分抱歉。
  20.I doapologize for my mistake.
  我为我的错误而道歉。

上一篇   [返回首页] [打印] [返回上页]   下一篇

品牌专区

  • .  

联系我们

  • 联系人:

    王树风
  • 电话:

    0514-87497491
  • 13390643583
  • 传真:

    0514-87497491
  • 邮箱:

    2042971006@qq.com
<
更多